- Take a good look at your portfolio and ask yourself what you’re investing for?
- Do you think that Warren Buffett is sitting at home in his underwear day trading?
- What are your financial goals?
- Are you just gambling? Buying random stocks to “Buy Low” and “Sell High”?
- Is your investment strategy meeting your goals for income and buying value?
- Cash Flow
- In proven markets.
- With proven demand.
- That cash flow.
- That appreciate.
- That are tangible.
- Have low correlation to the broader markets.
- That are shielded from inflation.
Kyle Jones is a co-founder and Key Principal of TruePoint Capital, LLC. Kyle is responsible for the company’s strategic planning, investment decisions, asset management, and overseeing all aspects of the company’s financial activities, operations, and investor relations.
Kyle obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from Texas State University – San Marcos, where he also played Division 1 Baseball.